Windows 7 by default use Internet Explorer as its browser. For any reasons the user usually adds other browsers to Windows 7. By default if you run the new browser, it will ask you to choose it as your default browser. There is a problem when you disable the feature to ask the default browser for example previously your default browser is Internet Explorer and want to change it to Mozilla Firefox.
To solve this problem you need to know how to change default browser in Windows 7. Basically you can change it by go to browser option but I think it is a long way. Here is the simple way to change it:
1. Go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Default Programs -> Set your default programs
2. Choose what browser you want to become default for example Firefox
3. Click “Choose defaults for this program”
4. Select all compatible for browser extension such htm, html, shtml, xht, xhtml, and protocols such ftp, http and https.
5. Click “save”
6. Wait until it finishes and now you have changed it.
To change to it to other browser just do all step and at step 2 choose other browser for example Opera or Safari. I hope after you know how to change default browser in Windows 7 will make you comfortable with your internet and computer.