Basically every browser has ability to download any website to your computer but it just save one page per action. It is no problem if you just want to copy a few of page but how if you want to copy entire website for any reason? If you use Windows 7, you need to install third party software that has ability to download entire website.
The best free software to do this is Httrack that you can download from Httrack website which file size is about 3.6 MB. Double click the installer to install it and follow all instruction. After it finished you can run it by double click Httrack icon and next follow the steps how to download entire website:
1. start new project click [File] and choose [New Project] and then click [Next]
2. Fill [Project name] and then fill [Base path] with your local folder as your save location and then click [Next]
3. Click [Add URL] and enter what url you want to download and then click [OK], look around at [Set Option] to get effective downloading and click [Next]
4. Click [Finish] to start downloading
5. After it finish now you can browse it offline.
I hope after you know this tutorial to copy any website for offline browser will make you comfortable with your internet and computer.