When you download a video and add external subtitle for it, sometime you could be disappointed because the subtitle showed too soon or too late. The general solution could be by hunting another subtitle file through internet.
But have you ever know that you can sync external subtitle with video in VLC player? VLC player provides a feature to sync subtitle for temporary using. Here is how to do it
- Play your video in VLC player
- Add subtitle to your video
- Reckon the asynchronous time. For example maybe the subtitle 10 second faster than the scene.
- Dig Tools menu and click Track Synchronization.
- Put 10 second in the synchronization form if you want the subtitle 10 second faster than normal or -10 second if you want it 10 second slower than normal.
- Click refresh icon to sync the subtitles temporary.
It is easy, right? So don’t need to hunt more subtitle file anymore and I hope this tips will make you more comfortable with your computer.