Facebook page become popular tool to inform about you or your business to your fans or customers. If you come to this post I suppose you had known how to create Facebook page but because of any reason you need to delete your Facebook Page.
In this post I will share you how to delete it and here is the way:
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. View your page available in left sidebar and click the page you want to delete.
3. It will bring you admin panel of your Facebook page.
4. Dig Edit Page menu and click Manage Permissions.
5. View Delete Page options and click Permanently delete [Your Page Name] link.
6. It will ask confirmation to delete you page and click Delete button next Okay button.
Now you have permanently deleted your Facebook page and to check just go Facebook home and surely you don’t find it anymore on left sidebar or just go to your page address and Facebook will tell you that the page isn’t available. I hope this information will make you comfortable with your internet.